Friday, August 17, 2012

Progress! (not much, but still progress is progress)

I've actually made some progress! lol

  1. Finish the commission. - Almost done. It's stitched together and I'm almost finished hand stitching the lining in place. Deadline; ASAP
  2. Halloween skirt - Stitched the yoke to the skirt and hemmed it. The zipper is basted in but not stitched. I still need to finish the zipper and add some hook and eyes to finish off the closure. Deadline: October.
  3. Femme Joker - Started sewing the skirt and the jacket together. Next up is fitting the skirt, cuz it looks huge... Deadline: end of September
  4. Nursing cover for my sister in law - Fabric has been bought and prewashed. Deadline: probably October-ish.
  5. Contemplating making some leggings for AAR's fall tour, for myself and for Pepper, and or a tunic to wear with said leggings or ones that I already own. Deadline: September / October
  6. Also contemplating a Hellhound costume from Auror's Tale. Deadline: Don't have one. Maybe end of September, maybe not til January for Ohayocon.

No comments:

Post a Comment