Monday, June 30, 2014

Thoughts on Remaining HSF Challenges

  • #13: Under $10 – due Tue 14 July.  : I think I'm skipping this one. It's too soon, and I have no idea how much I paid for the majority of my fabric so...
  • #14: Paisley & Plaid – due Fri 1 August.  : I'll probably skip this one too, mainly because of how much work the next challenge is going to be.
  • #15: The Great Outdoors – due Fri 15 August.  : Victorian swimsuit! Wow that's soon, guess I better order that pattern...
  • #16: Terminology – due Mon 1 September.  : Not really sure if I'll do anything for this one. Everything that I was already thinking of has been pushed back to next year so...Maybe my new stays?
  • #17: Yellow - due Mon 15 September.  : I think this is going to be my gold polonaise, after I fix a couple fitting issues and add more braid.
  • #18: Poetry in Motion - due Wed 1 October  Still no idea.
  • #19: HSF Inspiration - due Wed 15 October.  : I need to look back over last year's entries as well as this year's to see if anything inspires me.
  • #20: Alternative Universe – due Sat 1 November.  : Rococopunk!
  • #21: Re-do – due Sat 15 November.  : I don't know whether it's strictly allowed or not, but there was a green challenge last year and my sari bustle gown that's on my to do list is green...
  • #22: Fort-nightliers Choice – due Mon 1 December.  : This one hasn't been determined yet.
  • #23: Modern History – due Mon 15 December.  : Hooded blouse and trousers from an Eva Dress pattern. Kinda excited about this one actually.
  • #24: All that Glitters – due Thur 1 January.  : No clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment