Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Almost Christmas!

  1. Embroidered quilt: Still working on block #11. *cue sigh* I don't think it's going to be done before I go home for the holidays.
  2.  Keeper of the Keys corset: Still pinned and not put together
  3. Suspenders for my femme Joker. - Still not done.
  4. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn hasn't been worked on either.... I don't know if I'll be able to get this done on time, not because of the costume construction but because the company I get my tights etc from is out of what I need.
  5. New bodice for my black and silver steampunk is DONE
  6. And I decided that I needed a new skirt to match ... Also DONE. Had a sewing day at my friends' house and pretty much pounded this out. It has a silver plaid waistband and bias hem. I couldn't find my horsehair braid so it has around a 4 inch wide hem facing of the same red taffeta I used to line the bodice. And some decorative stitching, courtesy of my friends fancy sewing machine.
  7. New Tour Wear leggings: DONE
Now I really want a hat to go with my new steampunk...

And it's a Build Day tomorrow! I plan to work on: embroidery, maybe hat construction, maybe scrapbooking. Pretty much anything that doesn't need a sewing machine because I want to be upstairs with my friends and not buried in the sewing room (basement).

On the scrapbooking topic -- I just printed the last three shows of AAR pictures. Time to start volume 2 of my scrapbook! It was decided that volume 1 was big enough already lol

No comments:

Post a Comment