Saturday, December 1, 2012

Updates!!

Guess I've been too busy sewing to update...Or maybe just too lazy / absent minded... lol

Okay, here's where I stand:

  1. Embroidered quilt: Still working on block #11. I've hit that point of not really wanting to work on it anymore...
  2.  Keeper of the Keys corset: The boning is done and it's pinned for the next step of construction.
  3. Suspenders for my femme Joker. - Still not done.
  4. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn hasn't been worked on either....
  5. New bodice for my black and silver steampunk is DONE
  6. And I decided that I needed a new skirt to match ... That's been cut out. Should be pretty easy (I hope) construction-wise. I just really love the idea of a 'suit', with the silvery grey satin head to toe...
  7. Soldiers Angels pillowcases and blankets still need worked on.
  8. New Tour Wear leggings: Bought the velvet, cut out the leggings and started putting them together. Next step is taking them in to fit perfectly.
I'm having a sewing day over at a friend's house today while the majority of Archon members are attending a gathering on the moon (aka Teslacon). I've got my embroidery, the new corset, spandex for the arm bracers for SSHQ, the new skirt, and the leggings all packed. First on the list is finishing the leggings since I leave for DC in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment