Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update on 2012 To Do List!

Since it's approaching the end of the year, let's take a look at my year long to do list!


Costuming sewing goals:
  1. Finish my gypsy steampunk ensemble. DONE
  2. 1875 Square Overskirt (Truly Victorian) in black and silver plaid. DONE
  3. Pink and black steampunk ensemble. DONE
  4. An underbust corset out of left over key print flannel to wear with my Keeper of the Keys skirt and a blouse for steam casual events - Getting there.
  5. 1884 Wash Overskirt. Nope.
  6. I do want to do a sari inspired head to toe Victorian ensemble. This hasn't happened either.
  7. Female Joker. DONE
  8. I'd love to a natural form Victorian costume. Also hasn't happened.
  9. I'd still like to do an 18th century costume. Not necessarily a 2012 project. Nor has this.
  10. And I also have a desire to do a French Huguenot costume. Or this
  11. A Victorian bathing suit. Or this
Costuming goals - only 4 out of 11 are finished

Other sewing goals:
  1. My two retro sundresses from my free patterns. One of these is DONE
  2. I'd still like to make a playsuit with removable skirt, the project that never happened last summer. DONE
  3. I have a throw I made from concert tshirts that I'd like to enlarge. Not done.
  4. I have some flannel I'd like to make into a quilt. I actually do have a quilt top DONE
  5. I have some Spiderman flannel that wants to be pajama pants. DONE
  6. And some nativity printed cotton that wants to be a dress. DONE except it became a nightgown
  7. A circle skirt out of Halloween pin up fabric. DONE
  8. A high waisted skirt from my retro jumper pattern. DONE (part of my femme Joker costume)
Other sewing goals: 6 out of 8 (kinda).


Other things NOT on my 2012 list that I've done:
  1. Commission for a friend.
  2. Summer shorts to wear around the house.
  3. Lots of embroidery.
  4. Sewing for my nephew.
To finish before the end of the year:
  1. My embroidered quilt. I'm about halfway finished w the second to last block
  2. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn.for Ohayocon - Getting there.
  3. New collar and cuffs for my Harley Quinn bodysuit for Ohayocon - probably not going to happen
  4. Keeper of the Keys corset - Getting there
  5. Leggings for Pepper DONE
  6. Maybe some new steamy awesomeness for Ohayocon, like that wash overskirt... Made a new skirt so we'll count this as DONE
  7. Harley Quinn pajama pants for Ohayocon DONE
  8. Suspenders for my femme Joker
  9. New bodice for my black and silver steampunk DONE
  10. Wings for my airship stewardess costume for Ohayocon DONE
Not doing too bad, am I? Now to work on a completed projects post...

No comments:

Post a Comment