1. I set the goal to try out a couple tutorials I found online. I did make American Duchess' Lobster Tail Bustle, but I haven't gotten around to the Butterfly Bustle Drape on Your Wardrobe Unlocked
2. And I still haven't made my Alison swimsuit. It was going to be part of my summer vacation wardrobe but I just haven't gotten around to it.
3. Nor have I made the1884 Wash Overskirt from Truly Victorian. Although I did trace the pattern, so that's a step in the right direction.
4. The Natural Form Victorian dress hasn't happened either.
5. Or the 18th century costume, starting with the stays. Although I do have fabric for the stays, so that's something.
6. Or the Regency outfit, probably a dress and spencer, based off of Simplicity 4055
I have sewn a lot this year. It's just depressing to me that I haven't made much progress on my 2013 sewing goals.