Friday, July 19, 2013

Update on my 2013 To Do List

1. I set the goal to try out a couple tutorials I found online. I did make American Duchess' Lobster Tail Bustle, but I haven't gotten around to the Butterfly Bustle Drape on Your Wardrobe Unlocked

2. And I still haven't made my Alison swimsuit. It was going to be part of my summer vacation wardrobe but I just haven't gotten around to it.

3. Nor have I made the1884 Wash Overskirt from Truly Victorian. Although I did trace the pattern, so that's a step in the right direction.

4. The Natural Form Victorian dress hasn't happened either.

5. Or the 18th century costume, starting with the stays. Although I do have fabric for the stays, so that's something.

6. Or the Regency outfit, probably a dress and spencer, based off of Simplicity 4055


I have sewn a lot this year. It's just depressing to me that I haven't made much progress on my 2013 sewing goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment