What I did:
- Embroidered quilt - Worked on this while at work during the day :)
- Suicide Squad Harley Quinn - Pinned together the corset interlining so I can baste it together and start working on altering the pattern.
- Harley Quinn pajama pants - are cut out! I decided to go with a leggings pattern, since the ones she's wearing in the comic look more like leggings than baggy pajama pants. I did cut them a little larger than I would cut actual leggings though.
What I didn't work on (and why):
- Keeper of the Keys corset - I need more boning, which I'll need to get from my father (using plastic strips that he gets on the papers)
- Leggings for Pepper - I need her measurements and she hasn't gotten them to me yet.
- Wings for my airship stewardess costume - Need to buy gears and glue.
- I'm also thinking of pulling out and painting a little airship ornament that I bought several of a few years ago. It would make a lovely key chain on the keys I carry...
- Suspenders for my femme Joker - Haven't looked to see if I have ribbon yet. Need to buy the suspender clips.
- New bodice for my black and silver steampunk - Everything else needs done first!
- Work on the quilt
- Work on altering the SSHQ corset pattern. Even better if I can start construction of the costume, cuz there's sooo much to do.
- Put together the Harley pajama pants, which shouldn't take long at all
- At least cut out Pepper's leggings (as long as I get her measurements)
- Maybe buy the supplies I need so I can work on the other little things that need done
And I'm also fighting the urge to learn yet another skill -- I want to learn how to tat. Just what I need, another hobby. lol