Tuesday, October 30, 2012

From now until Ohayocon To Do List

Before the end of the year:
  1. Embroidered quilt. Embroidery done as soon as possible so I can assemble the quilt top by Christmas. I'll need to purchase some fabric for the border. I already have 100% cotton thread for the piecing. 
  2. Keeper of the Keys corset. No deadline but the sooner the better so it's crossed off my list!
  3. Leggings for Pepper. Again, no deadline but sooner rather than later is the plan!
 Before Ohayocon, which is January 18-20th (earlier than usual):
  1. Wings for my airship stewardess costume. I have a pair of airline wings, I just need to add a gear or two...
  2. Suspenders for my femme Joker. Probably out of ribbon and elastic, likely with just clips because that will be a lot easier than buttons.
  3. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn
  4.  Harley Quinn pajama pants
  5. New bodice for my black and silver steampunk. And boy do I have plans for this one. I think it's gonna be pretty spectacular.
Pretty sure the new Harley collar is just going to have to wait, although I might fix the cuffs that are currently borderline unwearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment