I haven't really fulfilled my blog goal of more photos, but I'm always trying!
Now for the sewing goals -- costuming.
- Finish my gypsy steampunk ensemble. DONE
- 1875 Square Overskirt (Truly Victorian) in black and silver plaid. DONE
- Pink and black steampunk ensemble. DONE
- An underbust corset out of left over key print flannel to wear with my Keeper of the Keys skirt and a blouse for steam casual events - Started and probably about halfway finished
- 1884 Wash Overskirt. Haven't even thought about this one. Maybe a new overskirt for Ohayocon?
- I do want to do a sari inspired head to toe Victorian ensemble. This hasn't happened either.
- Female Joker. DONE
- I'd love to a natural form Victorian costume. Also hasn't happened.
- I'd still like to do an 18th century costume. Not necessarily a 2012 project. Nor has this.
- And I also have a desire to do a French Huguenot costume. Or this
- A Victorian bathing suit. Or this
Other sewing goals:
- My two retro sundresses from my free patterns. One of these is DONE
- I'd still like to make a playsuit with removable skirt, the project that never happened last summer. DONE
- I have a throw I made from concert tshirts that I'd like to enlarge. Not done.
- I have some flannel I'd like to make into a quilt. Or this.
- I have some Spiderman flannel that wants to be pajama pants. DONE
- And some nativity printed cotton that wants to be a dress. DONE except it became a nightgown
- A circle skirt out of Halloween pin up fabric. DONE
- A high waisted skirt from my retro jumper pattern. DONE (part of my femme Joker costume)
Other things NOT on my 2012 list that I've done:
- Commission for a friend.
- Summer shorts to wear around the house.
- Lots of embroidery.
- Sewing for my nephew.
- My embroidered quilt. I hope to have the embroidery done and the quilt top assembled by Christmas.
- Suicide Squad Harley Quinn.for Ohayocon
- New collar and cuffs for my Harley Quinn bodysuit for Ohayocon
- Keeper of the Keys corset
- Leggings for Pepper
- Maybe some new steamy awesomeness for Ohayocon, like that wash overskirt...
- Harley Quinn pajama pants for Ohayocon
- Suspenders for my femme Joker
- New bodice for my black and silver steampunk