Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Do List for the rest of 2012

Since we all know how much I love my to do lists, here's what's on my mind lately:

  1. Finishing my 1880s Paris outfit. The bodice is almost done, the main concern now is figuring out the closures.
  2. Finishing my playsuit and making a skirt to wear with it. Or just using one from my closet.
  3. Commission (can't forget that!)
  4. Sundresses! I'm definitely doing one from white eyelet, no idea what else though
  5. Little shorts to wear around the house. I plan to raid my stash for stuff for these.
  6. Keeper of the Keys underbust.
  7. Femme Joker - purple suit, green blouse, orange tie
  8. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn 
  9. Baby quilt for my nephew, currently in uetero
  10. Circle skirt out of Halloween print fabric
  11. Something out of nativity printed fabric for Christmas. Can't decide if I want to do a circle skirt or a dress. I somehow think a dress might be too much...
  12. A quilt for me out of scraps, def a long term project
  13. My AAR blanket from old tshirts
I'd still like to do the following, might these might get pushed off til next year...
  1. 1884 Wash Overskirt.
  2. Sari inspired head to toe Victorian ensemble.
  3. Natural form Victorian costume.
  4. An 18th century costume.
  5. A French Huguenot costume

No comments:

Post a Comment