Monday, February 27, 2012

February 2012 To Do List Progress

...is rather dismal, honestly.
  • Concert tshirts throw: I have worked on this, but there's no real deadline for it, since it wasn't done for my trip earlier this month.
  • Sew D rings onto the gypsy corset. Haven't done this yet either. Deadline: ASAP
  • Make Beau a bag for his closet to keep his unmentionables in. - Or this. Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • Make Beau Star Wars pajama pants if he wants them. - Or these, I don't even know if he wants any pajama pants. Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • Put the decorative pocket on my plaid square overskirt (if I decide I even want it there). - - Deadline: ASAP/before the next convention -- I've pretty much decided that I'm not adding the pocket.
  • Beau needs a new fleece coat for his Snowtrooper. Haven't worked on this, or even bought the fabric yet. - - Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • At least start Stage Two (the embroidery) of the crazy quilt skirt. I have started this!! I berated my mother for not starting this yet, and did a line of embroidery yesterday on the one panel in my possession. Unfortunately, most of the embroidery supplies are in her possession, so there's not much I can do. Deadline (for the entire project): Steampunk Empire Symposium. (which is unlikely to be met)
  • Paris Ensemble: Has been started! The overskirt is almost complete. - Deadline (for the entire project): Steampunk Empire Symposium.
I told you it was rather dismal...

No comments:

Post a Comment