Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Traveler Entry #20

Dears,

Today I - basted the purple ruffle onto the bustle, gathered pinned and then basted the white ruffle onto the bustle and started pinning the lining to the outer bustle. Unfortunately I ran into a couple problems and so decided to set it aside for the evening - as it is fastly approaching midnight, oh dear! - and head to bed for some much needed slumber.

I also purchased the first two components of the prop that will accompany this costume. So excited to actually make a prop!

I feel quite productive. Despite the lost argument with my bustle. Tomorrow is another day after all.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J. Wilde


Ruffle attachment in progress. I was amused by the image of my bustle stuffed into the drawer of my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment