Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time Traveler Entry #6

Hello my dears,

I finished putting back together my jacket and I must say that it fits much better now. Amazing what difference a tiny change can make. Also put together the lining for the jacket and pinned it in place. It'll need to be hand stitched in. I plan to take it to build day on Sunday to work on the hand sewing.

I also altered the bodice of the dress a little bit - made it about an inch lower cut in the front and altered the neckline of the back as well to scoop a little bit. My reason for changing the back was that I have a zipper I can use but it was too short so I altered the bodice to fit the zipper. Seems a rather strange I know but I am trying to make this without spending any money on the project so...

A bientot!

Miss Leah J. Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment