- Two pairs of underwear (August 6th) -- leftover fabric, free pattern, stash thread, purchased elastic. It's the Rosy Ladyshorts pattern.
- Repaired a pair of pants for my mother (August 12)
- Hemmed my father's workout pants (August 12)
- Green shirtdress (August 14) -- I think I purchased everything except the white thread. It also didn't turn out that great, I don't know if it was a poor fabric choice, or if it was the wrong size, or a combination of the two. Pattern was McCalls 7351, view B but I added pockets to the skirt
- Fixed my Flower Power dress, used leftover pink cotton to patch an underarm hole and put a matching match on the other side so it'd be even (August 15)
- 1916 National Park Centennial suspender skirt (August 22) -- purchased pattern and fabric, stash thread and buttons
- Slip (August 22) -- stash pattern (same Burda that I used last time) and thread, purchased fabric and fold over elastic
- Racerback dress (free download from Hey June) for Briella (August 23) -- free pattern, purchased fabric, stash fabric and thread
|Bodice. Not super happy with the way the pockets look...|
|I finished the sleeve seams because the sleeves roll up and they'd be exposed.|
|Trying to figure out the pattern and instructions|
|Trying to pick buttons|
|I was at Fort Necessity NB on the Centennial and they LOVED my outfit so they posted in online!|
- Took in two skirts for Briella
- OSU skirt for Briella -- stash fabric and elastic, no pattern
- Cinderella dress for Briella -- stash everything (all on September 3). Used the 1950s Simplicity dress pattern I used for her daisy dress, but there's not a sash.