1. Harley Quinn dress: stash pattern and thread, gift fabric, purchased black solid and buttons and zipper
2. Taking in a tshirt so it has a more feminine fit
3. Reversible Pepsi print apron for my papa: purchased fabric that I couldn't resist, stash pattern
4. Pepsi print 1930s skirt for myself: purchased fabric, I think the pattern was already in my stash
5. Butterfly dress for my grandmother's funeral: purchased fabric and thread, stash pattern and belt buckle
6. Crazy sewing project for ISS: stash almost everything, I think the only think I purchased were the closures for the jacket and the muslin to flatline the skirt.