- Complete Regency ensemble from the skin out, including a reticule. Purchased pretty much everything including the patterns from Sense and Sensibility.
- 18th century stays that were started last year sometime. I bought everything, but it sat around in my stash for a while so maybe it counts as a stash project. I did buy some more boning (cable ties) and thread I think. Maybe eyelets. I did buy some silk to use as binding on the corset.
- 18th century bum pad, stash materials.
- Two Clifford the Big Red Dog aprons for my father and brother.
- Ohio State University pajama pants for my cousin.
- Commissioned jacket for a friend's Elizabeth from Bioshock cosplay.
- 18th century petticoat, purchased fabric and ribbon.
- Edwardian corset and drawers, purchased almost everything except the lace I used as trim. Free corset pattern from Festive Attyre, and used a pajama pants pattern for
- Easter dress, purchased everything.
- Airship Archon uniform corset (which was a fail so I will be making a new one soon). Stash everything.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Completed Sewing Projects as of 4/30/2014
In no particular order, here's everything I can remember making over the past few months: