Monday, September 9, 2013

Wizard World Ohio Comic Con

As your Airship Archon Convention Liaison, I am happy to report that we've been granted a fan table at the upcoming Ohio Comic Con, September 20-22! The convention hours are:
 Friday, September 20 from 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, September 21 from 10 am to 7 pm
and Sunday, September 22 from 10 am to 5 pm
I'll be on duty on Friday afternoon and most if not all of the day on Saturday.  On Saturday, I'll be in my steampunk Harley Quinn if anyone wants pictures! Our First Lieutenant Sally will be on duty all of Saturday and Sunday and she'll be joined on Sunday by our lovely Education Officer, Gloria. We also have several other members who will be serving their airship at the convention. And we'll be at the Ace of Cups on Friday, promoting the convention!

So if you're in Ohio, and interested in comics and or steampunk, then you should check out Ohio Comic Con. We'll have all sorts of books, props, baubles and clothes for you to fondle, I mean examine, and we'll be ready, willing and able to discuss steampunk in general as well as upcoming Archon events.

Come out and see me! You know you want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment