- Need to find white or pink laces for my new corset - DONE! I still need to do a trial run of the outfit though...
- Finish the lobster tail bustle - I worked on this, but ran out of boning. I'm going to hit up the hardware store tomorrow (payday) on lunch
- New 'steam stripper' outfit - Is coming along nicely! The bustle is DONE, except for any sort of closure but I think I might just safety pin it this time and worry about a more permanent closure later. I decided to go with a corset, which has been cut out and the basting has begun. I might not line it though...haven't fully decided on that yet.
- And I want to make a little shrug to go over the pink and white underwear, I cut out a piece of white fishnet, just need to sew it up!
- I finished the little vest for my stuffed penguin to wear. I was going to trim the black side in the some trim I used on his hat, but didn't have enough.
- Comic pants - DONE
- Striped corduroy skirt - DONE
|Almost complete steam stripper bustle apron|
|And I stitched up this hole in my BRAND NEW lace fishnet tights|
So I've got this weekend (most of which I'll be either working or at an Archon event) and next to: (1) make a corset (2) finish a bustle (3) make a shrug and (4) test run my pink and white underwear. That's actually not too bad...