Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer to do list - June 15 2012

Alright ladies and gents, I've got a lot of things to get done this summer, so here's my to do list:
  1. Finish the commission. Next up is basting to make sure everything's fitting like I want it to, then stitching it together by machine and by hand. 
  2. Sew snaps on the Paris bodice.
  3. Cut out the lining and work on my green and white sundress. I need this for a wedding in August!
  4. Pre-wash fabrics so I can get started on some projects - shorts fabric, bunting fabric, femme Joker fabric
  5. Dye femme Joker suit fabric
  6. Make some shorts: I've got red knit, pink and black knit, black gauze, black and white polka dots, pink striped shirting...Some are going to be little knit sleep short styles, some more suitable to wearing outside. This might get moved higher in the list since it's gonna be hot this weekend...
  7. Work on the bunting for my nephew. This needs done by July 15th.
  8. More sundresses, maybe another colored bodice with eyelet skirt creation...or an entirely white offering.
  9. Halloween circle skirt
This weekend, I'd like to get the following done, but might have to wait for any hand sewing that needs done: I hit my hand yesterday at work and am currently wearing a wrist brace (I have bad wrists):
  1. Commission
  2. Paris bodice
  3. Pre-washing fabric
  4. At least cut out if not make some shorts
  5. At least cut out lining for my green and white sundress, if not start sewing

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete