Tuesday, January 20, 2015

First projects of 2015!

My birthday / Christmas gift from my brother was 6 yards of Harley Quinn fabric from Spoonflower! His only request was that I make something that he could see me wear, and not just something like pajamas.  So with an upcoming trip to Florida to see my grandmother, I got to work!

I apparently like tight deadlines lol

FABRIC! Which is actually more orange and black than red and black, but at least it's a very red orange.

Trying to decide on a pattern. The left one won!
Starting the bodice!
And the skirt!
 I ended up having to go to the store for a zipper, buttons and facing fabric.

Putting it all together!
Almost there! Facings, buttons and hem to go!

Just needs buttons!


And DONE!
 Dress was finished in under a week, with time to spare before my trip! Then I wore it to an NXT event...

And met Finn Balor (Prince Devitt), Charlotte, and Hideo Itami (KENTA)!


AND met my FAVORITE!!! Sami Zayn!!


Second 2015 project? Taking in my Sami Zayn shirt so it actually fits:


No comments:

Post a Comment