Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Finished Projects as of July 21

  • Complete Regency ensemble from the skin out, including a reticule.
  • 18th century stays, bum pad and petticoat
  • Two Clifford the Big Red Dog aprons for my father and brother.
  • Ohio State University pajama pants for my cousin.
  • Commissioned jacket for a friend's Elizabeth from Bioshock cosplay.
  • Edwardian corset, drawers and chemise. Officially finished the corset with some hooks and eyes in early May. Chemise was finished around mid May, and everything was from the stash! Well, kinda, I did buy the batiste for the project but it was purchased ahead of time so...but the lace and pattern were stash.
  • Easter dress
  • Airship Archon uniform corset version 1.0
  • Some repairs: Replaced all the ties in my lobster tail bustle in early May. Fixed my skirt and petticoat for the airship uniform with closures and wrist loops, mid May-ish. Fixed a couple issues with my Governess bodice, mid May.
  • Airship Archon uniform corset version 2.0, finished on May 17th and worn that night to Privateer's Promenade. :) Then replaced all the eyelets in early June.
  • White petticoat, from a stash pattern and left over batiste from the Edwardian underwear project. And some white denim from the stash.
  • Wash overskirt to go with my black, red and silver coordinates. Finished in early June, stash materials.
  • Gold polonaise and matching hat band, finished early June, pretty much purchased everything. And it needs some work before the next event.
  • Steam casual sundress and matching hat band, finished mid July-ish. Stash everything! Although I did buy the sun hat that said hat band is for.
  • Summer scrub top for my mom, finished early to mid July.

No comments:

Post a Comment