Thursday, December 12, 2013

Current Projects - December 2013

Just a few pictures of projects I've started recently:

Cut out my first pair of 18th century stays a couple weeks ago. It took a while: There's eight of each piece. The outside is a green and pink home decor print in heavy cotton, interlining is black target, and lining is green cotton.
Regency shift, using Sense and Sensibility's Regency Underthings pattern. Once the basic construction's done, I'm going to start on the short stays.
Regency spencer, from a coat I made for my former beau. I drafted my own collar piece while looking at pictures of a spencer I liked online.
And my quilt that I'm hand quilting. Definitely a long term project.

No comments:

Post a Comment