Monday, May 6, 2013

Steampunk Empire Symposium 2013

Friday: From Justin B Greathouse on Facebook, from left to right Justin (I assume), the Captain, Rachel, myself in my black and burgundy ensemble (complete w last minute decorated hat), the ever so lovely Miss Sarah Hans and Gloria, wearing a corset and bloomers she made!   
Friday: Myself and Sarah during the opening ceremonies. Photo by Sally Van Eycke.
Saturday morning before our bustle panel: Gloria in her diesel punk suit, myself in my Peppermint Candy Cane underwear and holding several items for show and tell during our panel
Saturday: Presenting the Airship Archon! (I'm in the middle, just behind the Captain, wearing the Governess, but without the blouse because it was rather warm inside the convention) Photo by Brian Kollig on Sally Van Eycke's camera.
Saturday night: my green and gold 'steam stripper'. Photo by Sally Van Eycke.

Sunday: myself in Time Traveler with my friend Leanna Renee Hieber, famous author and actress. Photo by Sally Van Eycke



No comments:

Post a Comment