- Purple dragonfly seersucker dress with popover. Purchased fabric, pattern and zipper; stash thread. (May 9th)
Dress worn with a white shrug, the popover wasn't finished in time for church
- Yellow and cream jacket, commissioned by a friend (May 17th)
Same pattern as my French terry hoodie, but no hood and with cream lace layover on the back and appliqued on the sleeves
- French terry tank top and skirt. Fabric was left over from my hoodie and pants, purchased pattern.(May 15th)
Just the skirt! McCalls has this Learn to Sew line that I'm kind of in love with for quick and easy projects.
- Lane Raglan rashguard. Purchased fabric, some fabric was stash, some was purchased. (May 23rd)
The paisley is actually super bright obnoxious colors, but it didn't photograph very well.
- Blue-green Plantain shirt, Deer and Doe pattern. Free pattern, purchased fabric and thread. (May 30th)
- A pair of Lady Shorts from some left over knit. Free pattern, stash fabric and thread, purchased elastic. (May 20th)
- Kilt for my dad from an old pair of jeans. (May 28th)
- Black poly-cotton scrub jacket for my mom. Purchased fabric and pattern, stash thread. (May 29th)
Cutting out the scrub top, shown with the purple dragonfly dress
- Slip from a Burda pattern. Purchased pattern, thread and fabric. (May 29th)
- Deer and Doe Bruyere shirt. Purchased everything. (May 4th)
The pattern needs a lot of changes before I make another. The waist, sleeves and back are all a little tight, so I retraced almost the entire pattern in a larger size, and also lengthened the bottom and the sleeves. But I still love this one!