Anyways, here's what I came up with:
- McCalls 7153: 1930s dress in Tardis fabric
- Simplicity 0311: a knit dress pattern that I couldn't resist
- Burda 6964: slips because I'm convinced that I can make them cheaper than I can buy them
- Civil War outfit: the pattern I posted on Instagram was Truly Victorian's 1860s Darted Bodice, but I'm in the midst of creating the entire ensemble from the skin out.
- Butterick 6295: more workout clothes, I'm in love with this pattern because the pants have a pocket!
- Burda 6874: my brother has requested a button up shirt for his birthday
- BurdaStyle knickerbockers I just really love this pattern, it's been on my list for while, I just have no clue what to make them out of or what to wear it with
- BurdaStyle 1970s-esque denim trousers: I made a pair already this year and I LOVE them. I need more. The pair I made were in stretch denim, I'm thinking maybe some corduroy...
- BurdaStyle wrap cardigan This is in progress, in a lightweight navy slightly slubbed knit