Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Do List - Pandoracon

TerAnn's jacket:
1. Pin and then hand sew in the lining.
2. Fix the cuffs. They need a little handsewing and maybe some bias to finish the edges.

My new green and gold outfit:
1. Sew the gold satin bias onto the black satin for the ruffles. Iron it then hand stitch on the opposite side.
2. Then comes making it into ruffles and sewing said ruffles onto the black skirt.
3. Hem the black skirt. I'd like to use some horsehair braid on it, but I don't know if I'll get the chance to pick some up.
4. Skirt waistband. Closures if I have the time, but I can always safety pin it.
5. Pin and hand sew the lining into the bolero.
6. Trim the bolero sleeves in gold satin bias.
7. Whipstitch the crinoline train into the petticoat.
8. If there's time, sew a closure onto the petticoat. If not, safety pins.

The green overskirt is already done. As is the petticoat.

T minus NINE days and counting.



No comments:

Post a Comment