- Finish the commission. - Haven't had the chance to work on this recently. I really need to make some time for it, but my weekend is booked and my weeks have been crazy busy lately. Planning on next weekend to get it done.
- Petticoat for my green and white sundress. - Haven't started this either. Need this done by August 3.
- Bunting for my nephew - DONE
- Halloween skirt - Gathered to fit the yoke but not stitched.
- Femme Joker - Cut out the suit.
- Sis in law wants a matching nursing cover so I need to try and get that done by the time the baby comes (late August / early September)
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
- Finish the commission. - My wrist is feeling better so I started the basting. It still looks off, esp in the arms so I'm going to have to devote some time to it this weekend.
- Sew snaps on the Paris bodice. - DONE
- Cut out the lining and work on my green and white sundress. - Dress is DONE! And I have the materials for the petticoat, just haven't started them yet.
- Black gauze shorts - DONE
- Dye femme Joker suit fabric - DONE
- Work on the bunting for my nephew. - This is cut out and I started putting it together yesterday.
- Halloween circle skirt - This one is going to be odd. I couldn't use the pattern exactly so I have the yoke cut out and sewn together and I cut three lengths of fabric for the skirt. They've been sewn together and gather stitched so next up is gathering them to fit the yoke.
- And I randomly made a backless halter from left over Paris fabric.
- The bunting
- The commission
- The petticoat for the green and white dress
- The Halloween skirt
- And at least start on the femme Joker
By the way, I now have a due date for femme Joker - I've decided to go to Mid Ohio Comic Con in September because one of my favorite celebrities is going to be there. CM Punk from WWE. Yes, I am a wrestling fan. And proud of it. lol