Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Miss Wilde is WAY Behind as per Usual

I just realized how behind I am on blogging, dear friends! In my defense, in real life I work for a CPA and our tax season was particularly insane this year so ...

My dress for the Regency ball I attended. I'm wearing short stays, a chemise and a strapped petticoat. The dress is a drawstring dress with elbow length sleeves and I'm also wearing an open robe. Everything is Sense and Sensibility patterns, the Regency Underthings and the Elegant Ladies Closet. For the open robe, I used the bodice back pieces of the dress, the skirt pattern and pretty much made up the front part of the open robe. But I think it turned out pretty good, except that neckline is WAY too high. 

Regency Cinderella
 On Easter, I wore this adorable 50s retro reprint dress! Yellow and white heavy cotton for the dress, the collar is white batiste with muslin interfacing. And the buttons are faux and covered in batiste to match the collar.

Easter Dress
Okay now that those are out of the way, next up is the Steampunk Empire Symposium that I just attended! I'll try to get that posted later today, along with my current sewing to do list.

A bientot, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment