Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Finished Projects

  • Finished Suicide Squad Harley Quinn for Ohayocon
  • Embroidery portion of my embroidered quilt
  • Keeper of the Keys corset
  • Baby quilt for my cousin's little girl
  • Quickie zebra print, elastic waist skirt
  • Pink and white steampunk underwear ensemble.
  • Green and gold corset and bustle.
  • Green cotton lobster tail bustle.
  • Comic print pants
  • Striped corduroy skirt
  • Teal pintucked taffeta underskirt 
  • A new nursing cover for my sister in law in Dutch themed cotton prints.
  • Red and black gingham shorts with matching bodice, sleeveless jacket and black circle skirt trimmed in the gingham. I finished the skirt sometime towards the end of July. I bought the fabric, but used a stash pattern and thread.
  • Red pique pencil skirt.
  • Pink and black plaid pencil skirt.
  • Star Trek wrap circle skirt.
  • White striped sateen wrap blouse.
  • Paris printed cotton bodice.
  • 60s shift dress in pink scroll cotton.
  • Dotted swiss sundress and matching reversible jacket.
  • Green knit shrug.
  • Measuring tape printed cotton circle skirt.
  • Brown capris.
  • Commissioned Mad Moxxi costume!  
  • Denim high waisted shorts
  • Pink high waisted shorts
  • Blue embroidered linen dress and cropped pullover.
  • Converted a pair of capris into a skirt for my mother. 
  • White eyelet 60s shift lined and trimmed in lilac cotton.
  • Lolita commission for a friend: I made her three skirts for Teslacon.
  • Jacket commission for my friend TerAnn that I started earlier this year.
  • Black satin jacket and skirt, natural-form-esque for Pandoracon, trimmed in vintage gold satin.
  • Turquoise corduroy 60s jumper from another vintage pattern.
  • Striped pencil skirt, from the Echino fabric I bought in New Hampshire.
  • Cream corduroy pencil skirt.
  • Navy corduroy pencil skirt.
  • Disney villains wrap skirt.
  • I finished the quilt I started like a decade ago! 
  • Purple corduroy skirt.  Purchased fabric and zipper, stash thread and pattern. This actually came out too big somehow, so it needs taken in. Finished by November 13.
  • Christmas circle skirt. Purchased fabric and zipper, stash everything else. Finished by November 13.
  • Christmas sewing: Scrub top for  mom, finished November 17.
  • Pajama pants for my brother and nephew, out of matching Where The Wild Things Are cotton. Finished mid-December
  • Pajama pants for my cousin's two boys, out of Veggie Tales fleece she was gifted. Finished mid-December
  • Travel sized pillowcases for the boys as well, one of train printed cotton, the other out of dinosaur flannel. Finished mid-December
  • Baby quilt and nursing cover for my friend Anna. Stash pattern for the nursing cover and stash batting for the quilt; purchased fabric, thread and D rings. Finished before December 15.
  • Regency chemise. Machine sewn seams, hand sewn seam finishes, hems and drawstring casing. Purchased fabric (I bought an entire bolt of muslin, it was half off!), and pattern; stash cotton thread leftover from a quilting project. Finished December 29.
Full steam ahead for 2014 sewing plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment