Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Progress?

Sadly, no. Last night, I was rather tired and decided to forgo sewing for one evening. I did however try on my cage bustle and I do believe it is going to work.

It is a rather large bustle however...

All that needs to be done is the hem and I can mark that off my to do list.

I have several things in my project bag for the next couple of days (I'm taking tomorrow off work to accompany my beau to the doctor) - my Ottoman Vest, the Joker trousers - which still need hemmed, a bag of pink fabric in case I feel an urge to work on my crazy quilt bustle idea, and a dress pattern in case I end up at the fabric store. I am in need of a new summer dress. I'm thinking cupcake printed fabric, or maybe skulls but I already have a skull sundress...Basically just something cute and a little funky to make a little sundress.

That's all for now, my darling readers.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J. Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment