1. 1955 Butterick retro reprint Star Wars BB-8 dress:
2. Civil War (my deadline is like TWO MONTHS AWAY), part of my 2016makenine
3. Everything else is in these piles: two tshirts for myself using leftovers from other projects; a BurdaStyle wrap cardigan (on my 2016makenine); a commissioned sarong for a friend; a flannel nightgown for my little cousin; a kilt from an old pair of jeans for my dad (!); a 1970s denim skirt; two scrub tops for my mom; a button up shirt for my brother (also 2016makenine); a 1950s dress for my little cousin; some gifts for a couple of my favorite female wrestlers; and a 1950s dress for me out of Cinderella fabric. The BB-8 dress is also in that pile.
1. Green scrub top for mom by March 1st
2. A dress for myself by Easter March 27th: What says Easter more -- Star Wars or Cinderella? :)
3. I'd like to also make my cousin's dress by Easter
4. Civil War by April 8th